My favorite season is finally upon us! And so, I wanted to share a few of my favorites from Spring.
– My absolute favorite thing about Spring is Daylight Savings! I long for the days that the sun stays up until 8pm and it’s warm well into the evening hours!
– My favorite Spring flowers are ranunculus. Aren’t they gorgeous?
– I love working in the dirt around our home. It’s not necessarily a “garden” though, it’s more landscaping with hardy bushes and white iceberg roses. I have really wanted to plant a vegetable garden for some time now but have always stopped before getting started. Maybe this season.
– It’s a sickness, really, but I love to “Spring clean.” I want all the clutter from the depths of the closets and pantry tossed out, cobwebs swept from the corners of the ceilings, old clothes donated to the Goodwill, unnecessary paperwork shredded or recycled and everything scrubbed down and made shiny. I’d love a full, uninterrupted day to get this all done. Anyone want to babysit?
– The rest of the country has been slammed with snow storms and chilling temperature. I live in California and we’ve had a lot of rain and really cold days. I can’t complain though, today it’s a high of 66 degrees. I’ll take that any day over snow.
– I snapped these gorgeous iPhone photos while walking our Vizsla. Don’t they look so pretty? I think the sunlight was just perfect.
– My favorite thing to do on a sunny day is to be at the beach. Not like laying out, getting a tan but instead just breathing in the salty air and watching the sun reflect off the ocean. I’m a lucky girl to be so close to the water – about 2 miles inland.
– I love T.V. — I’m not one of those people who say “no, we don’t watch the television in our house” or don’t allow our child to watch T.V. (hey, I think it’s why she has such a fantastic vocabulary). Spring always comes with a couple of new shows. I tell ya, I salivate when I see the commercial for Bravo’s Real Housewives of Orange County and can’t wait for Sunday’s premiere!
Do you love Spring? Tell me what some of your favorites are!
Tidbit: this post was adapted from a post on my first blog and all questions answered were originally asked by Amber.