Your Weekly Instagram - Wendy Will Blog

Your Weekly Instagram

September 29, 2011

So, I’ve missed a few weeks of sharing my iPhone photos and participating in Insta-Friday over at Life Rearranged. I know, you’re devastated. Apparently, there have been some changes with the Instagram app – specifically the lenses – but I’m not bothered. I hope you aren’t either!

life rearranged

Are you following me on Instagram?

Jessica September 29, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I love those fairy tale pumpkins. They are so fun to look at.

I read a post the other day about someone complaining about the filter changes for Instagram. I didn’t really get what the big deal was, it’s just an app. I still like it.

Wendy September 30, 2011 at 12:09 pm

It’s funny, I had never seen those kind of pumpkins until last year at Trader Joe’s and that photo was taken at my regular ol’ grocery store. They are a bit pricey though.

As for the filters, I’m not a photographer so I guess I just don’t see the difference.

Thanks for the comment Jess!

Cindy Morris September 30, 2011 at 6:34 am

I was a bit dissapointed with the new filters but I am use to them now!!! Its alot of fun!! (cindy1962)

Have a great weekend!!!

Wendy September 30, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Thanks for the comment Cindy! As I was telling another commenter, I’m not a photographer so I just don’t see the difference at all. But I haven’t figured out how to use the “tilt-shift” function yet either!

Lauren September 30, 2011 at 7:41 am

How can there be just one pic from Disneyland? I mean, you must be from CA or something. I guess I should do some more research. Just popped on by from Life Rearranged.

Lauren September 30, 2011 at 7:43 am

Nailed it! After reading your about page, it seems as if you’re in So. Cal. Because all you alls are so lucky to live right down the street from Disneyland. Happy weekend!

Wendy September 30, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Thanks for stopping in! Yes, we’re local to Disneyland and I did have a ton more from that afternoon but I found the Mickey ferris wheel quite striking and wanted to share!
Thanks again!

Anna-Leigh September 30, 2011 at 10:54 am

Goodness, that chicken and dumplings sounds like a good idea. We’re supposed to get our first cool bit of weather here in Charleston this weekend, I may have to test my dumplin’ skills 😉

Wendy September 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Anna-Leigh – it’s crazy good! It’s my stepmom’s recipe and I’m happy to share it with you if you’d like! Email me at wendywillblog [at] gmail [dot] com — thanks for commenting!

mel @ the larson lingo September 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm

LOVE the Disneyland shot! We live in Nor Cal, but haven’t taken our girls to Disneyland yet. But, we have taken them to Disney World, so they arent too deprived :)
Great set!

Mama Bub September 30, 2011 at 5:52 pm

I’m going to pretend that I didn’t see your super cute preschool lunch. And I’m NEVER showing that to my kids who will wonder why they got screwed in the cute lunch department.

Wendy October 2, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Ha! It’s just a cookie cutter. And it was the first so I had to make it kinda special.

a girl with a smile September 30, 2011 at 6:35 pm

I didn’t mind the update much. Although I don’t like how the tilt-shift works now.
Loving those instagrams

Wendy October 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Thanks so much. I played with the tilt-shift this weekend just to see what I’m missing. I’ll post next week!

Jessie October 1, 2011 at 5:43 pm

I love your Disney picture. We are going to Disney World in two weeks and I can’t wait!

Wendy October 2, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Disney World is fantastic too! Tho it’s been about 20 years since I was there. I can’t complain, we’re very lucky to pop into Disney on a whim any day. Thanks for stopping in!