Clean Up Your Pinterest Boards This Week!

April 22, 2012

Calling all pinners! This is your official reminder that Clean Up Your Pinterest Boards is this Thursday, April 26th! I know I need to check all my links, follow some new people, delete some boards, and update my descriptions! Join us in the movement to Clean Up Your Pinterest Boards! Tweet about it with #CUYPB2012!

crafting-crazy.com

What do you pin the most?

Katy April 24, 2012 at 2:26 am

Thanks for the reminder! I SO need to do this. I think I could consolidate some of my boards and check links for sure.

wendy April 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm

“Consolidate” is the key word (at least for me!).

Nicole April 24, 2012 at 3:16 pm

OK. This started to FREAK ME OUT a little bit. I went on to get a head start and do my best to be a team player, but I started to panic. I might just torch the whole darn thing and start from scratch. When I first started using Pinterest last March, I pinned things for my reference only and it was a special place where things were happy, nice and easy. Now that it is suddenly the latest rage, I haven’t been on much and the many rules & netiquette took the fun out of it for me. I just want a virtual cork board. Is that too much to ask for!?!? *insert my best whine*

wendy April 24, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Keep it as your own. You certainly don’t have to follow anyone or vice versa, you know?

Katy April 24, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Is there a “quick and dirty” way to consolidate boards that you know of? I’m guessing no. We have to re-pin to the newly created or one board? It would be great if they had a “merge boards” function or something in the future.

wendy April 24, 2012 at 10:40 pm

I don’t know of any tricks to Pinterest. There is definitely room for improvement and I’m sure there will be plenty of changes once FB finally acquires it (only guessing here).

Katy April 24, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I’m with you on that prediction!